I suggest you ...

persist login

0Boxer stays logged in for much less time than Gmail, so often I open Gmail, find myself logged in there, but have to go through the login process to get 0boxer working (and collecting data!) again.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex EdelmanAlex Edelman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeanneJeanne commented  · 

I have to log in to gmail, re-login to 0boxer (so it asks whether to grant access each time) then refresh gmail. This is kind of a pain.

• TomTom commented  · 

Can someone please tell me how to get this working again? My gmail NEVER shows zeroboxer. I've made sure my extensions are enabled (safari), restarted my computer, my browser, logged out and back in with zeroboxer, etc. etc. etc. and still I have not been in zero boxer since my first message in this thread over two weeks ago. ZeroBoxer, please help... I'm getting turned off by this not working for me.

• TomTom commented  · 

ZeroBoxer,

I haven't even been able to get 0boxer to work anymore. Do I have to reinstall the plugin? I shouldn't have to, should I? How do I turn it back on?

Tom

• ZeroBoxerAdminZeroBoxer (CEO, ZeroBoxer) commented  · 

Hey guys, when you notice that you're logged out of 0boxer in the gmail bar, are you logged out on 0boxer.com?

We pushed a fix that should make this better. Your session on 0boxer.com should be pretty sticky. Let us know if this is not the case. In short: if you are logged in on 0boxer.com, the toolbar should work.

• Victor SollerhedVictor Sollerhed commented  · 

Email should be a quick process. Start the Gmail app, take care of some email, close the app. Not having to login to 0boxer first each time.

Very well done with your app and the idea though! Keep it up.

• TomTom commented  · 

It's worse for me. Once I left gmail and came back in later, now I can't even get the plugin to work again. Do I have to reinstall everytime?

• Giles ShaxtedGiles Shaxted commented  · 

Completely agree .. as long as i leave my browser (chrome) open 0boxer stays logged in .. if i close my browser (google always has me logged in) then I have to reauthorise 0boxer, really takes the fun out of the 'game'

Feedback and Knowledge Base