I suggest you ...

Move to a label doesnt award points

Moving an email to a label using the shortcut key 'v' doesnt award any points :( thats the main way I deal with email. Great job so far though :)

110 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShaunShaun shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmyAmy commented  · 

I never "archive" emails, but I always use the "move to" feature. I also add labels without removing things from my inbox until I'm done with them. Maybe "archiving" could be a flag that gets tripped when the "inbox" label is removed?

• MatthewMMorrowMatthewMMorrow commented  · 

Yes, and also if you apply the label after creating a filter and clicking "Apply to to these XXXX conversations"

• greggormangreggorman commented  · 

Agreed; I drag my emails from inbox to the label, and don't get points, but if I label them, then click "Archive" I get points.

• michaelmichael commented  · 

same problem as others. i use "move to" more than "archive," and i don't get points for that. that's the one major issue i have with the service, otherwise i love it.

• Adrianolives975@gmail.comAdrianolives975@gmail.com commented  · 

Though you should only get points for labeling once, to avoid some constantly shifting email around, like the current archive/ un-archive problem.

• CandaceCandace commented  · 

I constantly move to labels... I have at least 15 and they're a great way to find what I'm archiving again easily. But I don't get any points for it! Should definitely fix this in the near future.

• ShaunShaun commented  · 

Yep. I think the basics of points awarding should be nailed down first, before all the cool fun stuff can be added. Looking forward to the future here :) adding one more vote

• William Wood JrWilliam Wood Jr commented  · 

Exactly! Only about 1% of the time do I archive an email without applying a label to it. So 99% of the time I move emails to their relevant labels, clearing my inbox, and maintaining organization at the same time, but 0boxer does not recognize this as "clearing" or anything else.

• Adrianolives975@gmail.comAdrianolives975@gmail.com commented  · 

Yeah, in Gmail I have moved the important things that I need, to a save folder. My inbox is empty but, there are no points to be had, or badges.

Feedback and Knowledge Base