I suggest you ...

Can't get 0boxer to run

I have installed the 0boxer exensions for both chrome and safari and neither of them seems to work. I am running Mac OS Snow Leopard

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I have a mac (10.7.5), using chrome (up to date), and similarly -- no bar. It's as if the install never happened...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I have win7 and am using the latest version of google chrome. I also can't see the bar

• afreeman3afreeman3 commented  · 

I downloaded and installed 0B but don't see it in gmail. Help!

• JenJen commented  · 

I was unable to see the zero boxer extension in chrome or safari until I upgrade my operating system to 10.6.8. Now it started working as expected.

• Jason EdgeJason Edge commented  · 

In Chrome I see the 0boxer extension bar try to load when I refresh the page, but then the page immediately reloads again (automatically) without the 0boxer bar. Could ActiveInbox or Gist be conflicting?

• Doug DavidoffDoug Davidoff commented  · 

I am also running Mac OS Snow Leopard, and I'm running 0Boxer in Mailplane. About a week ago, it stopped working and now persistently shows, "Waiting for Login ... Click here if nothing happens." When I click as directed, I am sent to a screen to authorize my Google account. When I repeat the authorization (as I have now done many times), I am returned to 0Boxer with the same "Waiting for Login" message. Why am I in this loop?

Feedback and Knowledge Base